Sunday, May 25, 2014

Like NatGeo says "Let's Get Lost" - Kavreisthali

Starting of the new week "Sunday" was an drouzy morning was invited to B.S.T. School located in Balaju for some class photos. Gosh.! my school days flashed wide open in front of my eyes., seeing all the kids running around.
Gosh.! Memories to Cherish.!
Work Done.!

Wondering where to Go next. Walking by the Balaju, Bypass road. I saw a micro with locations like Jardakhu, VediGoth, Padmasal and Kavreisthali which i never heard in my life.
Then Gosh.! NatGeo lines popped in my mind saying "Let's Get Lost". With Cancy, Fuzzy and Standsy with me. You might be wondering who are they..hehe.. :D They are my life, my cameras & stand..

Took a micro bus from Bypass, with a 30min halt there it finally hit the road at o'1233 hour.
Never been to the place where the vehicle is going..Just made up my and mind and decided to get off in the last stop..Which was at the turning of a Peepal Tree in Thaati, Kaversthali. it was o'1309 hour.

With the sky rumbling with slight drops of rain, i thought "hell today's gonna be a drip..!"
 Well i kept walking the way up the path way wondering where it leads.

A bit of hike and The village started, Old typical village houses, the crops, the domesticated animals, flowers, birds chippering, water rumbling, butterflies flying..


 I asked my self "is this a part of Kathmandu.."

The trail i walked into

It was o'1333 hour

The place was, is and i hope it always look awesome and the environment doesn't feel like Kathmandu".  Cool wind over my hair and grass all over the place. Heading forward the trails, a women asked me "where am i from and what am i doing here.?" I replied "just exploring, taking pictures and i am from Teku.." my mind was just gonna say Kathmandu.. hahaha.. :D also asked where the trail leads. She also asked\answered "did you come alone, its jungle up ahead and bhotae gaau to the left." and well i replied "yup.! alone but i have my cameras with me" :) thanked her and walked up to explore.


You wont belive what i saw "A KingFisher".
I was amazed too A KingFisher in Kathmandu, well there are but rare.
The can also be found in the Garden of Dreams, Kasier Mahal at Thamel.

On the way to up hill\Bhotae Gaau

On the way

View from below (from Sangam Chowk, Kaversthali)

Walking up the trail from Sangam Chowk, Kavresthali
View of Kathmandu for the Trail.

Pathway to the jungle or Bhotae gaau



The trail was worth to walk peaceful and awesome environment with mother nature at its best.
I ended up in a small water fall and i was wondering how would it look when there is more water flowing, Small water falls,
Gosh.! There are butterflies allover the place and plants with various type and some dragon flies too.
and the most WOW moment was when i saw
A Spider with Green Back
It was Astonishing..
Well mother nature was mother nature at its best and beauty as always.
Grabbed Cancy and Fuzzy started taking some shot.
well its dried up but i was wondering how would it look in rainy season

Ready for the flight

Butterflies all over the place

Spider web and its Master

Dragonflies mating

The Green Back Spider
^___^
It was already o'1400 hours and the weather was improving but i cant seem to find Bhotae gaau all i see is jungle and small water falls. The trail seems to come to an end at a small water fall.. Dead End confused and the word of the lady saying "Did you came along it a deep jungle up ahead" came up in my mind and well no trails to be found only slanting up hill climbs, i decided to return back.

Walking back i saw group of lady bugs which was quiet amazing i have only seen this on TV. It was an awesome moment. Accompanied by lots and lots and lots of butterflies and birds chippering. 
And
An AWESOME Caterpillar that i didn't wanna loose my sight off.

Lady Bug family
Ah.! i just loved the shadow of the Lady Bug
I just love the color. Magnificently Royal

I actually don't know the name of the bird but its Hair style matches to mine

Simply awesome

My writing spot that day








Way back, i was searching for the spot where i could write a journal and my experience for toady.


It was o'1458 hour and decided to stay in a end of a small bridge with sun blocked by a tree, sitting on shades.

I started writing and at that moment it was o'1503 hour.
Thanks for the shades Mr.Tree
Can you spot it well its hard but the bus is cool.

Many Villagers passed by the bridge and i also spotted King Drango or Kalo Chibae called in Nepali.


 Kalo Chibae

Enjoying the wind and writing, and missing my buddies.
It sure sucks to travel alone it feels like
EATING PASTA WITHOUT CHEESE
but
i have Cancy, Fuzzy and Standsy.

These moments + experience i have gained and the snaps i have taken is for you guys.
Now i guess i have to keep moving
its o'1525 hour now
The snaps of way back, if i catch some i'll post them for sure.

Thanks for reading and viewing my snaps guys. It means a lot to me.
i hope you didnt get bored reading this long.
well its my first time writing an journal while in the same place.
HAKUNA MATAT folks
leave feedback's and suggestion, i sure take it as a compliment and improve form it.
Catch ya soon.! 
Cheers.!
~ PmX
o'1528 hour

On The Way Back

Nap in a cool weather

he sure didnt like my presence there
Amazed.! me too..!
Spotted a King Fisher again with couple of sparrows

Yup.! it sure is Sano Sansar.. :)
School off, back to home..

her smile. ^__________________^

Going Back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBack

Feel free to post comments., critics and what ever you feel.
So., i can improve my blog and make the blogs even better

How do you feel about my Blog.?